Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: cloth storage caddy

  1. #1
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was just wondering if anyone has this and if they like it. I just ordered one. Where do you hang your, my closets have the folding closet doors so I can't hang it there. Any suggestions?

  2. #2
    courtneysunshine
    Guest courtneysunshine's Avatar

    Post

    We have two of them, but I can't say the are my favorite way of storing items. My daughter has a walk-in closet and it is still difficult to keep them in there with all the dresses.

    Kim

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We have the storage caddies and do not use them any more. But we have moved all of our doll stuff into the Playroom. If you keep your dolls and clothing in a bedroom, they would be nice to use. If I were still using them for outfits, I would sew the flap down (along the button line). The weight of the outfits pull the caddy down and make it look unattractive IMO. Also the large pocket needs a better closure than that one little strip of velcro. It also sags.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Well, I guess I am glad I only ordered one, they don't sound too great!!! I ordered online last night, wonder if I can cancel?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Too late to cancel now I guess, I called and they said it had been "shipped".
    I would love to hear from any of you that have it and like it??
    Thanks I appreciate it

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Monika's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 27th, 2003
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We have two. & until our collection began bursting at the seams, they worked nicely. Quite easy to hang in our closet. Now we have an entire closet dedicated to AG & BAB - LOL, so I'm debating how to use the storage caddies, I think I will be putting them under the bed mattress & having them as storage for tissues, books & glasses (& small toys). My mother has made several just like it & I am glad that they are going to be multifunctional. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Thanks Monika!! I am sure we will find a use for it!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •